- Q & A
- How it does the job
- Delivery and Returns
Unit size depends on the areas and heights you are tackling- please see the table in 'Technicals'
The Free Hanging Airius is a Destratification Ceiling Fan, one of the most efficient and cost-effective destratification products on the market. It can be used for retrofits and new builds and all units have a 2 year Warranty.
Hot air rises and cold air sinks- the Airius will redistribute the air evenly. This means that you maximise the efficiency of the heating/ cooling system and they use less power. This saves you money- up to 30% or more in energy costs- and increases comfort.
Ideal for: Factories, Warehouses, Greenhouses, Theatres, Meeting rooms, Exhibition halls, Leisure centres, Multiples, Supermarkets, Sports halls, Retail outlets, Show rooms, Hospitals, Libraries, Prison facilities, Aircraft hangers.
They may be painted any colour required for an additional cost- please get in touch.
Please find an information video for Airius fans below
|Model 10||560mm||330mm||4.1KG||13-15||65-90m²||up to 3.5m|
|Model 10 (Short)||410mm||330mm||3.2KG||13-15||65-90m²||up to 3.5m|
|Model 15||560mm||330mm||4.1KG||15-17||65-90m²||up to 6m|
|Model 25||560mm||330mm||4.1KG||30-35||65-90m²||up to 8m|
|Model 35||560mm||330mm||4.1KG||65-76||65-90m²||up to 10m|
|Model 45-P4||610mm||330mm||6.4KG||42-45||90-135m²||up to 12m|
|Model 60||813mm||464mm||10KG||125-150||125-175m²||up to 18m|
|Model 100||845mm||495mm||14.5KG||390||140-220m²||up to 31m|
Our products and solutions are no different from any other appliance buy or home/ office improvement you make.
To help makes things easier for you, we've given a guideline on the approximate skill-level and time involved in the installation of this product:
DIY: very competent and confident with previous experience and a head for heights; ½ day per unit
Professional: builder or electrician; ½ day per unit
Please note: some of you might think you're handier than you are! This is a guideline only, intended only to help you understand how simple installation is and whom you could ask to do it for you. If you were unsure, we would recommend getting the professionals in!
- When do the savings start?
- What are the running costs?
- How will I save money?
- I use air conditioning. Can the Airius fans still help reduce my energy costs in the summer?
- What if I have split level layout?
1. When do the savings start?
The temperature in your building will be equalized within 48 hours or less following installation. As a result of the equalized temperature you will be able to reduce the setting on your thermostat, thereby reducing your costs immediately.
2. What are the running costs?
The running costs are dependent on the building layout and model selected. Models 10, 15 and 25 run off a normal 120-240VAC power supply.
3. How will I save money?
Hot air rises. If you've got a high and/ or open space, particularly if it is not well insulated, when the heat rises to the ceiling it will disipate away. You are contanstanly having to pump in new hot air to keep the ground levels (where the people are) warm. By circulating the warm air around the room you can use all the heat and create an nice even temperature throughout the space. This saves you a tonnes of money as you are having to heat less. It will also keep the people nice and happy!
4. I use air conditioning. Can the Airius fans still help reduce my energy costs in the summer?
Yes! In some cases the Airius can aid cooling and will reduce your energy costs.
5. What if I have split level layout?
The Airius can equalize the internal temperature of virtually every type of internal building layout and configuration.
Here are just some of the ways it does the job:
- You can save yourself up to a massive 50% in heating costs after fitting one of our Airius fans.
A lot of heat is wasted through either the hot air rising and leaving the bottom of the room considerably colder or through hot air being given the opportunity to escape and let cold air in. With the Airius fan, it balances this and keeps the room at an even temperature, so you can turn the heating down drastically and make a considerable saving.
- When you overcompensate for the bad air cycle in an environment, you pay for it. Both literally and with your carbon emissions so when you fit an Airius fan you can noticeably improve your carbon footprint;
- Environmentally friendly, the unit is constructed from recyclable materials.
- As well as the great savings you receive, you will feel more comfortable in the fan fitted environment. This is because the fan distributes the warmer air, evenly around the room so that the room is at a more comfortable, consistent temperature;
- Quiet and energy efficient operation;
- Increase productivity in a workplace with an even temperature throughout, so your employees will find it easier to concentrate and get the work done.
- Easy and simple installation;
- You may think that the fan may be like an elephant in the room but the fans can be as quiet as whisper, with the FH10 model ranging between 0-25 dB. Check ‘Decibels (dB)’ in our Glossary.
- Can be mounted to ceiling heights up to 10 meters so cannot easily be interferred with.
Here is a guide to delivery and returns. We are constantly looking to minimise delivery costs so some products may vary. All available delivery options will be shown in the basket and correct delivery will be calculated before you check out. You will only be charged one delivery cost.
Not all options available for all products.
To calculate accurate delivery cost to any address, please click ‘Estimate delivery cost’ above.
International deliveries: Please call us for more information on international deliveries
Collection from ItDoesTheJob.com HQ available for some products.
We think you’ll be more than happy with your purchase. If you’re not, simply return to us within 30 days.