- How it does the job
- Delivery and Returns
All LED strips, some LED tubes and some small bulbs (G4s, MR16s) require external drivers to plug them into the mains.
The choice of the driver depends on:
Voltage - typically 12 Volts or 24 Volts for more powerful lights
Total Wattage of your installation - you could use a single 72-Watt driver for ten 7W bulbs, or 15 metres of our TuffStrip MLML3528 strip which uses 4.8 Watts per metre
Our products and solutions are no different from any other appliance buy or home/ office improvement you make.
To help makes things easier for you, we've given a guideline on the approximate skill-level and time involved in the installation of this product:
DIY: moderate and comfortable with home electrics; 2 hours per driver and accompanying bulb/ strip
Professional: electrician; 1 hour
Please note: some of you might think you're handier than you are! This is a guideline only, intended only to help you understand how simple installation is and whom you could ask to do it for you. If you were unsure, we would recommend getting the professionals in!
Here are just some of the ways it does the job:
- Uses up to 92% less power than its conventional equivillent, immediately saving you money on power. It continues to save you money on maintenance costs as a longer lifespan means lighting is replaced less frequently (saving you manpower and product costs). As the bulbs don't over heat, you spend less money on cooling costs as rooms.
- LEDs more far more efficiently, consuming up to 92% less energy than halogen and incandescent bulbs. They are also made from recyclable materials and are replaced less frequently, reducing your carbon footprint;
- Environmentally friendly - LED lights contain NO mercury, UV or pollutants and have low CO2 emissions.
- The colour, brightness and ambience of any conventional lighting can be matched by LEDs. The ones we sell also produce light that is closer to sunlight and don't flicker. This improves the look of rooms whilst reducing the risk of headaches;
- Instant bright lights - LED lights when switched on produce an instant bright and natural light - meaning no waiting time for lights to warm up.
- Most of our LEDs are designed to retrofit into existing fittings, this means that chaning them is as easy as, well, changing a light bulb. With lifespans of up to 100, 000 hours they are low mainatinence.
- Lasting 20-50 times longer than halogen and incandescent bulbs, robust and versatile construction, and typical operating life between 5,000 and 100,000 hours. Our LEDs come with a 3 year warranty and minimum hassle.
Here is a guide to delivery and returns. We are constantly looking to minimise delivery costs so some products may vary. All available delivery options will be shown in the basket and correct delivery will be calculated before you check out. You will only be charged one delivery cost.
Not all options available for all products.
To calculate accurate delivery cost to any address, please click ‘Estimate delivery cost’ above.
International deliveries: Please call us for more information on international deliveries
Collection from ItDoesTheJob.com HQ available for some products.
We think you’ll be more than happy with your purchase. If you’re not, simply return to us within 30 days.