We are continually updating our Environmental Policy- you can find the latest version here.
It forms a key part of how we conduct ourselves and our operations. We strongly advocate products for sustainable living and are committed to minimising the impact of our activities on the environment as befitting the ethos of everything we do.
Here are just a few of the ways it feeds into our company:
- How we run HQ;
- Our Packaging, Paperwork and Postage;
- Product selection;
- Working with others to save them energy and money.
You might want to have a look at our fully updated Environmental Policy.
Plus, if you're a company, here are just a few ways an environmental policy is of huge benefit:
- Save energy;
- Minimise overheads;
- Have more cash to invest/ use elsewhere;
- Increase efficiency;
- Help customers to save money and energy- pass on savings;
- Reduce your and customers' carbon footprints and waste