- How it does the job
- Delivery and Returns
Reduce your water waste/ water consumption by having a dual flush. Most conventional toilets use 8 litres in a single flush! This simple, DIY and retrofit change can save you a whole lot of water...
This easily installed flush valve is suitable for any cistern volumes and can be fitted to the front, top or side of your toilet's tank.
- Easy to install plastic flush valve with a chrome finish.
- The FluidmasterⓇ Dual Flush Valve is compatible with both 1 1/2" and 2" flush outlets.
- The quick release button will prevent any possible cable damage in the valve.
- WRAS Approved.
|Compatibility||1 1/2" & 2"|
FluidmasterⓇ Dual Flush Valve - Install Guide (FluidmasterⓇ_Dual_Flush_Valve_-_Install_Guide.pdf, 309 Kb) [Download]
Our products and solutions are no different from any other appliance buy or home/ office improvement you make.
To help makes things easier for you, we've given a guideline on the approximate skill-level and time involved in the installation of this product:
DIY: 45 minutes
Professional: 30 minutes
Please note: some of you might think you're handier than you are! This is a guideline only, intended only to help you understand how simple installation is and whom you could ask to do it for you. If you were unsure, we would recommend getting the professionals in!
For a step-by-step pdf installation guide click here.
Here are just some of the ways it does the job:
- Reduce water waste but only using half flush when you need to.
- You choose whether to use a half flush or a full flush;
- Prolongs the life of your existing toilet- as it can be retrofitted, there is no need to buy a new toilet.
- Fits in with the aesthetics of your bathroom;
- Fit the flush button in multiple positions depending on your toilet.
- Easy to install;
- Designed for retrofit for more loos so there is no need to get a new one.
- Simple push button operation to replace old leak prone siphons;
- Prolongs the life if your exiting toilet.
Here is a guide to delivery and returns. We are constantly looking to minimise delivery costs so some products may vary. All available delivery options will be shown in the basket and correct delivery will be calculated before you check out. You will only be charged one delivery cost.
Not all options available for all products.
To calculate accurate delivery cost to any address, please click ‘Estimate delivery cost’ above.
International deliveries: Please call us for more information on international deliveries
Collection from ItDoesTheJob.com HQ available for some products.
We think you’ll be more than happy with your purchase. If you’re not, simply return to us within 30 days.