- Q & A
- How it does the job
- Delivery and Returns
The Medium Ecco Stove E678 is rated as a 9.4 kw wood-burning stove.
Cost-effective, energy-efficient heating: The Medium Ecco Stove is 81% efficient and the carbon output to the atmosphere is only 0.24% and is DEFRA approved for use in inner cities.
Plus no need to worry about unstable long-term prices and availability of gas and electricity, with an attractive central feature in your room.
Unlike any other woodburning stove:
An advanced and unique wood burning stove designed to be a whole heating system- evenly distributing heat around your whole property.
This energy efficient stove will typically heat a 2 bedroom property on average, providing heat to all parts of the home without the need for pipe work or ducting from the appliance. The key to its heat distribution is “leaving doors open” around the home!
Even when the fire inside has died down, the Ecco Stove will continue to release heat for up to 12 hours.
Because the Ecco Stove uses a slow heat release system, your home is heated for longer. Tests have shown that Ecco Stoves still release 25% of their absorbed heat 7 hours after reaching their full temperature. A lower heat release will keep a well-insulated building up to temperature an incredible 14 hours after 20kg of wood has been burned.
A simple idea with cutting-edge technology
It's a new stove that uses age-old principles but with silicon carbide state-of-the-art materials to maximise efficiency, create lower emissions and decrease running costs. This great stove creates a consistent heat not only for the room but for the whole house without over-heating the room it stands in and projecting heat evenly throughout the house.
25 year warranty when installed by ItDoesTheJob.com and HETAS certified
Designed and manufactured in the UK.
|Distance To Combustables||600mm||500mm||430mm||350mm|
|Emissions Of CO In Combustable Products||0.24%||0.30%||0.29%||0.28%|
|Flue Gas Temperature||172||184||185||230|
For more information see the 'Downloads' tab.
Our products and solutions are no different from any other appliance buy you make.
To help makes things easier for you, we've given a guideline on the approximate skill-level and time involved in the installation of this product:
DIY: 3-4 very strong people; 2-3 hours provided flues are already in place (for example if you already have a wood burning stove)
Professional: any handy, strong people; if you need a flue search for a HETAS approved engineer
Commissioning: for the warranty we will need to commission it on site for £150 plus travel
Please note: some of you might think you're handier than you are! This is a guideline only, intended only to help you understand how simple installation is and whom you could ask to do it for you. If you were unsure, we would recommend getting the professionals in!
Nobody's asked us any questions yet, to be the first by contacting us.
Here are just some of the ways it does the job:
- Efficient woodburner- 85.3% efficient meaning that you get more heat for you money, minimising costs;
- It also means you’ll have your conventional heating on less (meaning lower costs);
- It burns cleanly so virtually no maintenance costs.
- Low carbon dioxide release- only 0.24% C02 is produced, minimising your impact on the environment;
- The larger models in particular are designed to heat the whole house (provided it’s insulated well) and so can be used as your only form of heating.
- Have the lovely aesthetics of a fire, without the hassle that goes with it;
- Heat your whole house- one Ecco Stove is capable of heating your whole house;
- Slow and constant heat release- meaning that the Ecco Stove is still producing 25% heat 7 hours later;
- Even heat distribution- the heat will be evenly distributed around the room, meaning that it won't be too
- hot near the Ecco Stove but it won't be cold away from it;
- Doesn’t produce draughts like conventional radiators.
- Easy to install: very simple to fit together;
- Easy to use: it works just like any other wood burning stove but there is no need to top if up as frequently.
- High quality materials with no moving parts so there is little to go wrong;
- Effectively built to last forever.
Here is a guide to delivery and returns. We are constantly looking to minimise delivery costs so some products may vary. All available delivery options will be shown in the basket and correct delivery will be calculated before you check out. You will only be charged one delivery cost.
Not all options available for all products.
To calculate accurate delivery cost to any address, please click ‘Estimate delivery cost’ above.
International deliveries: Please call us for more information on international deliveries
Collection from ItDoesTheJob.com HQ available for some products.
We think you’ll be more than happy with your purchase. If you’re not, simply return to us within 30 days.