Below should be all you need to know about delivery and returns. Please contact us is you have any questions.
We’re delighted to be able to offer FREE standard UK delivery on most orders of £50 and over, or when you opt to Collect from ItDoesTheJob.com HQ.
We work hard to keep prices and delivery costs as low as possible and will continue to do so.
We charge minimal delivery cost only for Standard UK delivery on orders under £50 (see Charges and Options below).
- The delivery options for a product can be found on each individual product page. All delivery options will also be shown at the checkout for you to confirm;
- For deliveries, we use a mixture of Royal Mail, couriers and direct from manufacturers. You may specify a particular method, if available, from the options available at the checkout. If you have any questions about other delivery options not shown, please contact us and we’ll do our best to accommodate you;
- The contents of your order, your delivery postcode and delivery slot availability area will determine which delivery services offered/ available and subsequent timescales. If there are multiple options, these will be shown at the checkout. You will always be able to see this charge before submitting your order. You will only pay one delivery charge per order, which will be the highest depending on the contents of your order and your chosen delivery service;
- ItDoesTheJob.com Ltd will select the most appropriate carrier for your goods. This means your delivery may arrive in more than one batch to ensure your order is transported in the best possible way. If you have chosen as specific carrier for your order, this carrier will be used;
- We aim to deliver all goods within the timescales stated with specific orders. We shall not be liable if we fail to do so in part or in full due to circumstances beyond our control. We shall contact you to let you know if we are having problems getting an item to you within that time;
- Most items will be delivered Monday to Saturday, 7.30am-6pm (although some of our carriers may deliver slightly earlier or later). On rare occasions, some items may be delivered outside the published timed windows;
- Products may be sent out from multiple locations and therefore may arrive separately, but you won't incur additional delivery charges as a result and they will arrive within the request timeframe;
- If goods are coming from different places, we aim to have them delivery by the latest stated delivery time;
- Sorry, but we don't deliver to BFPO addresses, Post Office (P.O.) boxes or shipping agent addresses;
- Please note that we reserve the right not to deliver an order if we believe the address is not secure, for example to a communal postal address or PO box. If this affects an order you place, we'll notify you as soon as possible;
- Assume all deliveries must be signed for (except items sent by post and which are small enough to be put through your letterbox);
- Please make sure you keep the receipt enclosed with your goods.
Delivery by our approved suppliers
Sometimes delivery will be made via a manufacturer or their courier. If applicable you’ll be contacted directly by the supplier with a proposed delivery date within the time frame shown at point of sale. Suppliers’ timings, and delivery areas may be different to ours.
How environmentally-friendly is our delivery service?
Our aim is to keep the carbon footprint of our deliveries to you as low as possible. Currently we send goods out using a mix of Royal Mail and other couriers.
Royal Mail is still one of the greenest option for deliveries. They continue to put environmental issues at the top of their business agenda, have a clear environmental policy and targets for reducing CO2 emissions. Read more about it.
- Whilst every reasonable effort shall be made to keep to any delivery date and time, ItDoesTheJob.com Ltd shall not be liable for any losses, costs, damages or expenses incurred by the customer or any other person or company arising directly or indirectly out of any failure to meet any estimated delivery date and time. The risk in the goods shall pass from the company to the customer upon delivery of such goods to the customer;
- It is your responsibility to be in to receive goods that will not fit through the letterbox. If all delivery attempts are unsuccessful you may incur an extra charge from the carrier. If you fail to collect your good(s) and they are returned to ItDoesTheJob.com Ltd we will issue a refunded via the method of payment. You will incur a minimum £9.99 charge for the attempted deliveries.
ItDoesTheJob.com Ltd shall have no liability to you for any failure to deliver goods you have ordered or any delay in doing so or for any damage or defect to goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control.
(back to the top)
Charges and options
Please see the tables below for a guideline of delivery options, estimated prices and times: not all options are available for all products. This is intended as a guide only and is dependent on the package dimmensions. Certain products may have specific delivery times and costs that will be made clear if applicable.
- For regular deliveries we offer Standard and Express options. With both of these options you can choose to receive delivery via Royal Mail;
- Please note that we will always charge you cost price for delivery and use the most cost-effective and swiftest option within the bounds of the selection;
- We are constantly working to bring you the best delivery options- so we will always be adding to the options below. If an option you want isn’t there, then please contact us and we’ll do our best to accommodate you;
- Please note that, unfortunately, delivery times and costs may sometimes vary for reasons outside of our control. If this occurs we cannot be held responsible though we apologise and will do our best to keep you informed.
Mainland UK Delivery
|Delivery Option||Estimated Delivery Time||Estimated Delivery Cost|
|Standard||Up to 5 working days from dispatch.
Free on most orders over £50 and other selected items
|FREE on most orders over £50 and other selected items|
|£3.60 in most orders under £50|
|Express||1-3 working days from dispatch||£6.15 (available for most orders)|
|Royal Mail 2nd Class Confirmed||up to 5 working days from dispatch||£1.85 extra|
|Royal Mail 1st Class Confirmed||1-3 working days from dispatch||£3.49 extra|
|Collect from HQ||If ordered by 9am, will be available for collection from 2pm the next working day||Free|
Mainland UK, for most items, includes England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland (and excludes Channel Islands). For certain items, due to delivery costs, we are unable to offer normal delivery. If this is the case we will contact you as soon as possible.
Outsized or special orders will be delivered by courier and may incur different delivery costs. This will be made plain on each product/ at the check out. If you're unsure, please get in touch.
European and worldwide delivery is available on most products. A table with delivery times will be coming soon. In the meantime, please see specific products or get in touch.
Returns, refunds and cancellations
Returning a product
We’re confident that all our products do the job so we’re pleased to be able to offer you a 30 days return policy. If you are unhappy with your purchase(s), here’s what to do:
If you’ve changed your mind about your good(s) we’re happy to offer you an exchange, gift voucher or full refund, simply fill in the Returns Form
- Returned goods must be received by us within 28 days of you originally receiving them;
- They must be with their original packaging in an unused, saleable condition with all original parts and receipt and returns form;
- Unfortunately we wil not be able to pay for the return of non-faulty items.
Please post returns to the following address: ItDoesTheJob.com Ltd, Carlton House Aylmer Road Leytonstone London E11 3AD
This does not affect your statutory rights. If you are not sure please do get in touch.
We are very sorry if products are faulty. If faulty within their warranty we will be happy to pay for return postage and offer a refund or exchange in accordance with our refund policy upon receipt of goods returned:
- Please get in touch to arrange prior to sending the item(s);
- Please package to the best of your ability including any original packaging, receipt and copy of warranty;
- Where possible we will always seek to replace the item as soon as possible;
- If the good(s) is damaged upon you receiving them, you must notify us within 14 days. You will have 28 days to return the good to us;
Terms and conditions of returns and refunds
- Certain items we cannot refund or exchange on such as gift vouchers, sale and personalised items;
- Please take reasonable care of item(s). If returning a non-faulty item we cannot take responsiblity for any damage of item(s) in transit, nor any non-arrivals to us. If faulty, we will not be liable for any damage sustained in transit back to us and this may damage the warranty;
- We will do our upmost to process the return on the same day. We will inform you of progress via your website account, email or telephone;
- Where goods are faulty, we will pay for reasonable return postage once is has been established the goods are at fault and you have proof of warranty. You may be asked to pay for postage and a refund for that postage then issued;
- Refunds will be issued via original payment method. It may take up to 10 working days for the funds to appear in your account. If you paid using bank transfer, you will need to provide us with the details of your preferred bank account;
- Certain products may need to be returned to the manufacturer or supplier for a warranty inspection before the outcome of the claim is decided. In some cases depending on how much time has passed between when the item was purchased and the fault occurred a repair may be made rather than a refund or replacement issued even if the warranty case is approved.
Customers outside of the UK must follow the instructions below along with our standard returns procedure.
To help us deal with your return to us quickly and efficiently you must mark all returns as RETURNED GOODS – FAILED SALE. This must be clearly marked on the customs information document ( CN22 and/ or CN 23) on the outside of the packaging. Failure to do so may result in the goods being refused at customs in the UK and so being returned to the sender
If you have paid import duty for goods received, and subsequently return the goods to us, it should be possible for you to claim a refund of duties from your local Customs Authority. To do this, you will need to show them proof of duty paid and proof of export (e.g. certificate of posting) when claiming your refund.
Should you have any further queries on duties payable/refundable, please contact your local Customs Authority
Cancellation of Orders
We understand that people change their minds so we’ll do our best to accommodate accordingly.
- If the item(s) have not been dispatched we will cancel the order and we will refund payment in accordance with our refund policy;
- If the item(s) have been dispatched to you and we are unable to stop the delivery, you can always return the item(s): please refer to our returns policy.
We’ve added a ‘wishlist’ feature to the website so that any items you’re interested in but are not sure you want to buy yet, you may save and come back to at a later time.